Application for Employment
"We are an equal opportunity employer"
- I declare and certify that my answers on this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. Deliberate falsifications, omissions or misleading information on my application will be terms for rejection, and, if hired, will be grounds for immediate termination when discovered.
- I am aware that, as a condition of employment, if employment is offered, I must be authorized to work in the United States and demonstrate that authorization as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- This company practices a drug and alcohol free workplace that provides pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing and that consent to and compliance with such policy is a condition of employment and continued employment based on successful passing of tests.
- I understand that if reasonable accommodation is required due to a disability, I must inform my direct manager or Human Resources. I will state to the best of my knowledge specific accommodations that I will require.
- I acknowledge that this company has a mandatory probationary period of six months, and that at any time during the probationary period and thereafter, my employment relation with this company is terminable and at will for any reason by any party.