Development Partner & Project Executive
Eric Larson is a Development Partner and Project Executive for the Development Division of The Keith Corporation (TKC). He joined TKC in 2007 and has 24 years of commercial real estate construction expertise. During his career, he has managed the development and construction of over 8 million square feet of commercial real estate in various locations across the country. Mr. Larson has a great deal of knowledge across multiple project types and is also very involved with leasing and financing.
Eric’s experience includes:
• 40+ Warehouse distribution and manufacturing facilities. Client include: Implus, LeeBoy, Ryder Logistics
• 4 Cold Storage and food processing facilities. Clients include: Cheney Brothers, B. Roberts Foods, Papa John’s Pizza
• 20+ Corporate office and medical office. Clients include: Mission Health, Rho.
• 20+ Single tenant/multi-tenant retail. Clients include: Publix, Tractor Supply.
• 4 Military and corporate airplane hangars. Clients include: Sierra Nevada Corporation, BB&T
After graduation from the Hayworth Business School at Western Michigan University in 1994, Eric started his career in south east Michigan. In 1999 he got the opportunity to move to Greensboro NC to build a manufacturing plant. In 2001 Eric moved to Charlotte and joined TKC in January 2007.